I noticed that FuckBook.com sounded similar to FaceBook.com and I wondered whether it had any similarity with the social networking site. Sure enough its login page layout was very similar to the one on Facebook. The only difference was that the interface was mostly white with a black and white picture of bikini clad woman on the left side of the screen. It was simple, clear-cut and good to look at.
Here are some of the things I found out about FuckBook.com when I signed in:
The website offers users a variety of billing and payment options and they also offer a three day free trial membership. The standardized payment options on FuckBook.com include a 1-month plan, a 3-month plan and a 12-month plan. Below I have listed the amount of money for each subscription on the website.
- For a one month subscription $29.95
- For a three month subscription you will part with $14.95
- For a 1 year subscription $95.40
There are a variety of premium services offered by the website for a small fee and allows you to check websites based on a number of parameters. However, the website does not have an option of making payment with credit cards.
It only took me around 30 seconds to sign up on FuckBook.com. Some of the basic sign up information they ask for include gender, Birthday, Username and Password, and Email ID. After the sign up process I signed in to my account and was pleased with the simple layout of the home page. The menu had the following tabs:
- My profile: Here you can edit your picture, upload a video, post on your blog and choose background colors and images.
- Search: Search for members on the site based on username, interests, location, age and so on
- Members: Here you can see the members located near you
- Photo: See the photos posted by members
- Video: You can click on the video tab to see the videos posted by members of the site
- Blogs: In this section you can read members blogs
- Events: Shows events that could interest members of the blog
- Subscribe: Newsletter subscription
Apart from the features I have listed above, FuckBook.com also chat system is always updated in real time. I was also relieved to find out that I could video chat with other users of the site and that all my details were protected using https encryption. That means that scammers would not have an easy time getting my private information.
My Experience Summary
After browsing the website for awhile I noticed that some people had no profile photos and some of the photos posed looked too professional to be selfies (I know the iPhone 6 can take pretty decent pictures). I tried and searched for some of the photos I saw on the website were indeed pictures stolen from porn websites. Then there is the annoying spamming that starts immediately you sign in. In just one day I had gotten more than 15 messages despite the fact that I am neither rich nor that good looking. I also got a lot of friend requests from ridiculously good-looking women with full breasts, glowing skin and smoky eyes.
I actually got to talk to a couple of women and they seemed legit, so I cannot completely discount the website despite the crazy spamming. The website seemed secure and its interface was very simple and easy on the eyes. There were no bright colors, annoying pop-ups and blurry images. So, if you are looking for a hookup it is worthwhile to try out Fuckbook.com.